Spaghetti and Moinkballs (Dirty pron)

Bacon

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I am also one of this weekends pact of random Moinkball virgins.

Decided to go another route other than the early tradition of BBQ sauce or sweet glaze.

Dusted with The Dirt, this was great.

010.jpg

009.jpg

078.jpg

110.jpg

114.jpg

174-1.jpg

Looks great, and I gotta say, I have used the Dirt 3 times now, and it is some pretty good stuff.

Some great looking eats there. Where does a man get the "Dirt"?

043.jpg

Had to post the pic of a fatty I smoked as well, though didnt get the after pic, you know how that is with these things.

^^^ They were pre cooked frozed meatballs from sams so all that needed to cook was the bacon. I guess around an hour and a half or so. Can't really remember because I was breaking in my new drinking glass with Evan Williams.

You know, Evan Williams is Jack Daniels minus $20.

Excellent use of MOINK Balls right there. It's a shame you didn't request official MOINK Ball certification because based on those pics I'm sure the certification team would be okay with them.

Larry, is it still a window open for the MB certification request? I would be honored.:mrgreen:

Larry, is it still a window open for the MB certification request? I would be honored.:mrgreen:

It just so happens that the International MOINK Ball Appreciation Society does on occasion grant special requests. After petitioning the Governing Board (me) it has been determined that your request shall be granted.

You are hereby certified as and Official MOINK Ball Maker with all the appropriate rights and obligations that accompany such an honor.

All these moink balls look great!
I'm doing something wrong cause what I get, I just don't care for. I've tried it 3 times with the same style of meatball you used.
Did your taste OK?

All these moink balls look great!
I'm doing something wrong cause what I get, I just don't care for. I've tried it 3 times with the same style of meatball you used.
Did your taste OK?

I suppose it's possible your palate is just to "educated" for a delicacy such as these?

I suppose it's possible your palate is just to "educated" for a delicacy such as these?

Be easy on the education.:grin:. Oh, I'll keep trying them until I get it right.
I'll make sure to have some pics too.
Maybe if I had some Santa Maria style seasoning to put on them...:rolleyes:...then who knows.

These really look good. How did it taste with the Todd's dirt.
Tom
Love weber grills

Back