Some late night.......BONING!! PRON

BobBrisket

Reaction score
DE-Boning!! :lol::lol::lol: FARKERS!!
I got's me 3 picnics. So I decided to D-BONE them. Once the bone was pulled out...........:oops:I did a little bondage work on em and tied em up with butcher's twine:twisted:. Course I was careful to season their wounds before sealing em up. I have some plans for the skins and those bones......can you say DEEP FRYER!! Another thread. Another day. So here they are. Going in the Drumster tomorrow. I'm hoping to coin this name and "overhaul" my drum with some new paint and shelf and label it the "Drumster!"
Wife and kiddos are sleepy time.........BobBrisketJr. tried to hang with the Old Man, but gave into slumber. So, I'm just hanging out listening to the XM and playing with my meat. NJOY!
More pron to come.
BOB
4132182035_ccaa05214c_o.jpg

4132189655_53047619b3_o.jpg

Nevermind the meds in the background. We had my son tested on Monday for allergies...........turns out he has a few allergies, but some mild farking asthma too!! Our little "Medicine" tray has expanded!
White Snake......BABY!! Only way to njoy XM in the house is to pull the XM gear outta the camping trailer.
4132189825_3e59d3a840_o.jpg

"Why can't I quit YOU!!!(Brethren)!! And some cheap beer and misc background carp.

More to come!

Last edited:
lol Bob, sounds like a great evening!! Drink a cold one for me! :cool::biggrin:

Beer, bones, boppin, what more do you want?

Boneless Update...

I came up with a state of the art identity system to tell which picnic is which. 1, 2, and 4 strings id. Don't ask why I skipped 3 strings, just did.
Also gave you all a hand written menu for each picnic. They are chillin as we type and read. They meat the DRUMSTER tomorrow!! Have mercy on them.
4133183902_e0c20fcfb2_o.jpg

1, 2, 4.........just skip 3. Trust me.
4132422813_a0da71c971_o.jpg

4133234382_cba44d5b18_o.jpg

My guide. No affiliation with Pioneer Chem. It was just FREE stationary.
BobBrisket over and out............sleepy time ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Oh yeah...skins got cut up into strips........Chicharrones on Thursday when we fry the turkey :)
The bones will get deep fried too and taken over to my dad's on Friday as a treat for his dogs. They deserve a little somthin' for T-day too!
Fark.....I'm tired.

Last edited:
Dang Bob...thought I was going to see some morning hardcore pron!
Well...I'll just eagerly wait for some more pron...

so if a boning knife removes the bones, does de-boning mean you put the bones back in? i am so confused. :biggrin:

Bob, you're giving me more ideas for pre-turkey cooking. First it's Nawlins bacon in the peanut oil, now it's chicharrones. No pig will be safe between me and home today!

No pics didn't happen:icon_bigsmil
Wife only agreed to video.........not pics:-D:wink:

Bob, you're giving me more ideas for pre-turkey cooking. First it's Nawlins bacon in the peanut oil, now it's chicharrones. No pig will be safe between me and home today!
I did something a little different with the skins. I had made some injection mixture that I had planned to put intot one of the picnics, but instead tossed it into the bag of skins. We'll see if the mixture of bacon fat, wooster, spices and beer gives em any flavor. My BIL's will have some good snackin before I fry the bird and the duck.

Pics? Video? Am I in Woodpile?:eek:
Bought some "Guerrero":wink: chicarones last night. Wishing I could have some fresh made Bob Brisket's.:biggrin:

Update

4134243978_f453d87594_o.jpg

Into the drum. It's humming along at 300. Bones will get smoked, not fried. My dad's dogs should be MY new best friends on Friday!
4134244088_c2369ed6df_o.jpg

Made some mop with all the juices the butts released overnight in the fridge.

Looking good buddy! Just wondering where my invite went.....

Back