• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Looking for some advice on Lang customer service

Glad to hear he made it right. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new smoker in action!

Go up to the Lang cooking class if you can, it was a lot of fun. Paul Kirk taught the class and Ben Lang spent the whole day with us giving tips on using the smokers.

And congrats, let us know how you like it!

Update
Just got off the phone with Ben and he is making things good on his end so I am satisfied. I will update again when I have the cooker. Thanks everyone for the comments.
Glad Ben made it right for you. I had my mind on set on a Lang and his customer service have helped sealed the deal. Thanks for the update.

Man that sucks......if there customer service is anything like their work quality then I feel for ya.....Hope you get it pretty soon

Hopefully, it will all be worth it. It is always nice when you feel "heard". But I have to admit, I don't always execute that one flawlessly. That does stink that you didn't get to use it this morning. How does it go? Attitude determines outcome...problem is, I have a difficult time maintaining my own. Let alone someone else's.

Update
Just got off the phone with Ben and he is making things good on his end so I am satisfied. I will update again when I have the cooker. Thanks everyone for the comments.

BillyCal,
Thank you for the update.... glad Ben took care of your concerns personally.

She is here

Ben took real good care of me after all the issues. He shipped to me for free of course when he had a load coming this way. I would recommend him to anyone because of his determination to make it right. Seasoning in today as I am home sick all day with the flu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 117
Conveniently sick when your smoker shows up... :shock:

Congrats on the new smoker...

Back