Themapen!

OregonBoy

Got Wood.
Reaction score
So I'm about to pull the trigger on getting a thermapen. Was curious if they have a holiday sale for these guys. i poked around on google and only thing I found was pass specials for free shipping. Thanks in advance for your insights.

Kevin Wall

Right colour?? How about the one with the Canadian flag on it. :) Ok, maybe American flag for most of the folks here.

Sign up on their website for the email specials. Usually get something once a month or so. Sometimes they have an open box sale.

last week they were running a special on thermocouples and the mini thermocouple thermometer.

my order comes in tomorrow :thumb:

Have seen a few times were they have some refurbished ones on sale and then also they have a special price when you buy 5 or more - if you can get some buddies to go in on it with you.

Sign up for the emails. Occasionally, there are open box or refurbished sales for $69, $20 off the regular price. I'm not sure if these sales are at specific times of the year. I got one for $69 last Jan or Feb for my son-in-law. I was limited in my color choice and I couldn't get money back, only replacement.

go to their website and sign up for their newsletter, they sent out emails with specials every now and then.

I got mine last week. A gray one seen here checking my first ever spatchcock chicken.

thermapen002.jpg

Im fixin to order one purple of course and a couple of ovem thermometers, nice to get the funsize too

I certainly hope you ordered the RIGHT color, that's right GREEN the color of MONEY it is the fastest one on the earth!

Psssshhhhh! Green? It's also the color of stuff that's gone bad :twitch: :wacko:

Everyone knows there's nothin' faster than a yellow light... that's where it's at! :thumb:

I get their email news now that I've ordered mine a few months ago. Last week was a promo, but haven't seen anything this week.

But the TEAL one is the best. Kind of a rare, underappreciated model.

I raced several at one time and although it was very close the winner was

Back