Sam's Club Registration

I have an alert set for 15 minutes before in my calendar that will set off sounds on just about every device that I have! :-D

I signed up fo a night class this semester. What night you ask? Wednesday night. Wednesday night from 6:00-8:30. My wife can sign us up but i'll miss the excitement. Good luck to everyone. Keith

Is there going to be a link on the home page for kcbs or do you have to hunt for it. Nevermind, I see that they even have a countdown clock on the homepage now.

Last edited:
Good luck to all competing this year. Unfortunately we will not be able to...gas prices are expected to hit 5 bucks per gallon and my wife's office is short staffed so we will be limiting our trips outside the PNW. :tsk:

we made it in, wife Xed out of the payment page, i dont have a link in my e mail to the payment page, and the kcbs office arent answering...so it did tell me congrats that i was registered, is it a race to enter and pay? or do i have 24 hours so i can call kcbs in the morning?

any body have any info on the above ? im freaking out here!

any body have any info on the above ? im freaking out here!

From the rules section on the KCBS Website

"After a team has registered for an event they will have 48 hours to complete their payment before their spot will be released to the next available waiting team. "

You should be good.

my buddy in oklahoma reads the rules the same way...wonder why they didnt e mail a link with payment info to me...from what i understand after speaking with other guys there computer locked up and the werent able to lock in payment either...

just spoke with dawn at the kcbs office @KCBS Smokin Bad Habit is in lenexa ! WOOT!

Back