bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Cook it like Gore!"[/size]
fish+head.jpg

I'm so excited!!

...as chosen by fingerlickin', the winner of the Something Green Throwdown!

If you can't figure this one out, then perhaps you should read the "where the Fark" thread.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 3/30 through Sunday 4/8.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 4/9.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 4/9 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 4/15. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Stuffed" Throwdown until Sunday night 4/1 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Combo Plate" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Fark! I don't think I have enough frequent flier miles to join this one. :cry:

However I do know a Poodle-Ho. :twisted:

So, basically, read the rules... and then break them. No problem.

CD :becky:

You mean we have to cook strings? Do you have any idea how many options there are for preparing strings???:shock: How am I supposed to choose the winning one as opposed to just doing what I usually do and making the dish with the highest probability of either winning or getting a zero?:confused: Hasn't anyone figured out how to predict these things with any certainty yet?:mad: Because I never pick right and usually wind up with what seems to be just an amazingly small number of votes that is not zero.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone can figure this out. Gunna have to find a squirrel and a foil hat for the answer.

I have an idea for a special rule. If you don't break at least one TD rule, you get a DQ.

However, if you don't break at least one rule, you would be breaking this special rule, so you wouldn't get a DQ. :doh:

Is there a scientist around here who can solve this conundrum? :confused:

CD

Do you get any squirrel or foil points for a double entry?

CD

Back