BBQ Brethren "Deep South Delicacies" Throwdown

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Deep South Delicacies!"[/size]
Road-Food-montage.jpg

Photo from Deep South Magazine.

...as chosen by deguerre, the winner of the Something Crispy This Way Comes Throwdown!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 11/5 through Sunday 11/14.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 11/14.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 11/15 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 11/19. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Candy Throwdown until Sunday night 11/7 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Home Made Bread Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

The Deep South region of the United States. Traditionally Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and South Carolina but really any Sourthern State from Texas east will do.:becky:
So New Mexico and Arizona do not count as deep south?

Most of what comes to mind is fried also. I can see I'm going to have to do some research and think about this. Remember Rule 2. Guerry wants me to do some brains and I can tell him right now, that's not happening, and no eggs or fish heads either.

Back