THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Tim
And they were delicious, thanks Tim :thumb:

5541195711_51536293a2_b.jpg

Hey now, I was there today and neither Tim nor Tim (Wing Head) offered me a bite. In fact, I told Wing Head Tim (Groundhog 66) that his wings were done...... I am feeling so slighted :( :( :( but then I've got my Pastrami resting in the heated ice chest and I just can't wait for a Rueben!!

Hey now, I was there today and neither Tim nor Tim (Wing Head) offered me a bite. In fact, I told Wing Head Tim (Groundhog 66) that his wings were done...... I am feeling so slighted :( :( :( but then I've got my Pastrami resting in the heated ice chest and I just can't wait for a Rueben!!

Sorry about that Marty - they weren't done yet. I, in return owe you a call. We got slammed when you came in and I didn't have a chance to talk much.

Oh, and just for the record, Groundhog66 has a wing recipe second to none - this is my best effort yet (unsuccessful) to catch him. However, it was really good, and good to hang outbwith a buddy at the BBQ shop.

No recipe, no invite, I am feeling the lack of love. Of course, I spent the day in San Ramon at a swim meet. FUN!

No recipe, no invite, I am feeling the lack of love. Of course, I spent the day in San Ramon at a swim meet. FUN!

Always a standing invite to hang out. Let's set up a mini Brethren get together at one of our Open Pit Nights (1st & 3rd Thursdays) it would be fun to chit chat.

I'm bummed that I arrived too late for those wings! Good seeing you (& Oakpit) today!

Nice seeing you again as well, John.

A "Wing Head" always knows when his wings are done :becky: I hope your Pastrami turned out nicely.

Oh, and just for the record, Groundhog66 has a wing recipe second to none - this is my best effort yet (unsuccessful) to catch him. However, it was really good, and good to hang outbwith a buddy at the BBQ shop.

I appreciated the compliment Tim, your wings today were very good. And as always, it was great just hanging out.

Awwww, I love you Bob :redface:

Back