Grilled shrimp salad with Seafood Splash

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I had the chance to try Smoky Okie's Seafood Splash... It's good stuff!!

6bcd78c3-1.jpg

drizzled some peeled, deveined shrimp with olive oil then sprinkled with the Seafood Splash...

fd5c7516-1.jpg

raided my garden for some veggies...

cbb708d6-1.jpg

354fb0da-1.jpg

tossed some bread cubes with olive oil, then seasoned with kosher salt, cracked black pepper, basil, oregano, garlic and parsley...

522f4818-1.jpg

Onto the Memphis Pro for a quick grill... tossed the croutons often to toast evenly...

37b7be40-1.jpg

8cc9b726-1.jpg

I drizzled the salad with vidalia onion dressing (from Ashmont..thanks again!) and topped with the toasted herb croutons..

a02d81cb-1.jpg

7d688d99-1.jpg

The Seafood Splash was great!! The shrimp needed no other seasoning.

Thanks for checking out my supper. :)

Outstanding Jeanie! I love the "new" squash cooked whole. Your own shrimp again or have you run out?:becky:

Nice :thumb:

I don't think chicken from Popeye's for lunch will be as good :laugh:

Some nice backyard groceries right there Girl!:cool:

You can make some of the best looking dishes I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing Jeanie.

Almost like healthy and all.
You could wear this around your neck and eat it like a candy necklace you had as a kid!:becky:
8cc9b726-1.jpg

Almost like healthy and all.
You could wear this around your neck and eat it like a candy necklace you had as a kid!:becky:
8cc9b726-1.jpg

LOL Why didn't I think of that! I'm going to call it the Norco Necklace..:becky::laugh:

Thank you Guerry, I had thawed them out for the crab boil and didn't use them... so I needed to cook them fast. I love those baby veggies too, they are so tender. :)

Thank you Funvet! :)

Phu.. you know, I didn't think about it, I guess everything but the bread came from the farm. That and the dressing from Ash. Thanks Phu! :-D

Babyboomer.. You are so kind... :cool: Thanks friend. :thumb:

As always Jeanie... Looks "FANTASTIC" :thumb:
I have not had good shrimp in I don’t know how long… :confused: Maybe since I move to Montana 12 years ago. Could you ship some of that to Montana :-D?

Here's another thought Jeanie, next time you do croutons, cube up some pumpernickel with the sourdough. This is one of our faves.

WOW That looks really good. I like the vadalia onion salad dressing. I have used that to marinate a turkey breast that has been buterflied to look like a london broil. Really made everthing taste good. That reminds me I have not done one of those in a while

Wow Jeanie, "Just Plain Yummy" I'm going to have to try that fire wire stuff.

MMMMMMMM......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SWSW, that is one fine looking supper....... :-D

Nicely done Jeanie......:thumb: :clap2: :clap2:

Dang, Jeanie, that is one fantastic looking meal. You are one of the most creative folk I know. Impressive. However, I have a question for ya - where's the FRUIT????

Thank you so much friends.. :thumb::cool:

Dan.. I had a glass of lemonade. Does that count? :-D

Back