• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

surf and turf and surf....

That tuna steak is cooked Perfectly!!! That is a Quality meal! You have me quite jealous...

OMG That looks absolutely wonderful I tried clicking my heels 3 times but I just could not get there :hungry::hungry::hungry:

I'm all in for that meal brother... farkin fantastic! :clap:

Love the "Mongo" schwimps, perfectly done tuna and the steak looks absolutely perfect... Was it a NY strip?

thanks man! everyone got full.

i took some of that artisan ketchup i bought a couple weeks ago and mixed it with some horseradish, worschestershire sauce, cracked peppercorn medley, and some ground habanero pepper powder and made a MEAN cocktail sauce.

ithe beef was a tenderloin, a cut i haven't cooked in probably 2-3 years. we usually get ribeyes, but this was a nice change.

Looks great..... I would love to try some.

Next time scrap the Kikkoman wannabe sauce and grab a bottle of Pearl River Bridge LIGHT (table standard in most REAL Chinese restaurants). Don't get the dark because it is too heavy and is used for cooking. PRB soy sauces are fermented and aged the traditional way. We have a huge Chinese community here in Panama and it is the ONLY soy sauce they use. You will also probably find it is less than half the price of Kikkoman (manufactured and a lot of advertising hype).

You will notice a huge difference in flavor... Don't believe me just give it a try. Also take some time to Google soy sauces I think you will find that PRB is probably number one or two on everyone's top ten lists.

Another note.... Never try DARK soy sauce with Sushi...... YUCK!

Looks great..... I would love to try some.

Next time scrap the Kikkoman wannabe sauce and grab a bottle of Pearl River Bridge LIGHT (table standard in most REAL Chinese restaurants). Don't get the dark because it is too heavy and is used for cooking. PRB soy sauces are fermented and aged the traditional way. We have a huge Chinese community here in Panama and it is the ONLY soy sauce they use. You will also probably find it is less than half the price of Kikkoman (manufactured and a lot of advertising hype).

You will notice a huge difference in flavor... Don't believe me just give it a try. Also take some time to Google soy sauces I think you will find that PRB is probably number one or two on everyone's top ten lists.

Another note.... Never try DARK soy sauce with Sushi...... YUCK!

thanks for that info! i'll have to seek that out. if our asian store doesn't have it, perhaps i can order some. i'm all about seeking out the real deal ish.

Asian store definitely should have. Might find it at Krogers too...Not sure about that. A sauce that runs a close second but isn't quite as good is Superior.

Like I said though... Get the LIGHT...... The DARK is too strong and very heavy. Almost like motor oil and doesn't taste the same. Even diluted.

Late to the party again, and I'm sure the leftovers are scarfed...

Man that is "Deep"!!!:mrgreen:

Truly awesome!!:clap2:

Back