Contest Announcment Red, White, and Que Rib cook-off 8/5/12 NJ

dreed

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We will be hosting a rib cook-off in Cresskill, NJ on August 5th, 2012. It will benefit the American Legion and we will be donating a percentage of our wing sales to the Wounded Warrior Project.

Prize money will be dependant on number of teams competing. We have enough room for 20 teams. Actually 15 spots left.

More info on our website www.3MBBQ.com

Just a quick ? - you mention a rib cook off in the flier but above you make reference to donating money from wing sales to WWP.

are teams cooking wings too if they are doing ribs, or is one vendor doing Wings for the public while other teams do the rib cook off?

I only have an Egg, but I am local, so trying to figure out a way to transport the Egg to the contest, and since I'm limited on grill space, I'd have to get creative on how to do wings and ribs if comp teams had to do both.

the teams will only be cooking ribs. Your egg should do the trick. 3MBB will be vending and selling the wings.

trying to get an answer from our captain. I will mosty likely do it alone if he doesnt commit. I will let you know

Ok let me see if I can find a way to transport my egg to the contest. It hasnt moved off my back patio since I got it almost 2 years ago. Its the XL, so its big and heavy.

Ok let me see if I can find a way to transport my egg to the contest. It hasnt moved off my back patio since I got it almost 2 years ago. Its the XL, so its big and heavy.

PM me your contact info. and if we can be of any assistance let me know. You are also welcome to borrow one of our WSM.

I'm gonna try to do it, we'll see. gotta raise the $125 first haha

There are still spots available....please go to www.3mbbq.com to sign up. Last chance!! We currently have 8 teams confirmed. They are:

5 Alarm Backyard BBQ & Catering
Smokin MFJG's
Midnight Bulls B-B-Q
BBQ Mafia
Heavy Smokers
Chicken Chokers
Team Wrixon
Sticky's Barbeque

Tim-

This is last year's thread. I'll bump the current thread. Last update was they had the 15 teams required. I hope more sign up now that Medford is over.

Back