read this!! Brethren Banners are available !!! Finally !!!

Excellent! I'll definitely be ordering one before our first contest this year.

Now...how 'bout those hats? :icon_smile_tongue:

Excellent! Cant wait to order a flag to fly on this part of the world. I travel to other countrys and a banner may could be a little heavy in hand luggage. :(

*Are the GC swards coming back into play as an option?*

Have the sticker for the RV already so we had to have a banner too. Thanks! Let us know when the flags are ready and we will fly one high and proud so others know where to find us. :thumb:

Flags are actively being worked. Hats and Aprons are in for digitizing.

Stickers and magnets will be available shortly.

:razz:

BTW said:
1 - For teams, we use one printer. I have a guarantee of non-disclosure/non-proliferation with them. I have also seen and approved the quality of his products. Once the custom artwork is submitted he can print anything for you. Banners, magnets, posters, etc.. anything in his product line. If there is something someone wants outside of his product line, let me know and i will find and alternative.

B - Billing, shipping, ordering, is all done through paypal. Order whatever u want, put the requests in the special instructions field and your shipping info where required.

III - I am sorry, but unfortunately, I can not deal with everyones individual favorite printer. The graphic is over 100Meg. Mailing it out is not an option. It turns into a nightmare when I have to cut CDs, or email large images over and over, use USPS, or whatever. Additionally, I need signed documents protecting our trademark, and dont have time keeping track of who has what. I have this all worked out with one source. Its the only way I can keep track and protect the trademark.

d - Please dont ask for the highres artwork because I hate to say no, but the answer must be no. The printer is ALSO not allowed to give out the artwork. I get a lot of requests for the graphic, and as soon as I give it to one, I have to give it to all. I will work with you to get your product, from the sources I have set up, but cant set precedent and allow free distribution of our logo. I agree, freely distributing the artwork may be ok with 99.999% of us, but the minute someone gets torqued and walks, we can find our logo on the side of a can of lighter fluid.

Ordered ours today. We are excited and proud to display our support for the Brethren community !!!

If you want a banner for MIM, please place your order no later than this Thursday 5/10 so we can produce and ship them Friday. It's 3 days UPS ground from here to Memphis in case you want them sent there. If you need them sent air please contact me directly by PM or through the store. Everything that's been ordered so far will ship this week. If you are ordering for MIM please specify MIM in the comments section of your order.

Back