• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Looking for a on demand water heater

kackiesque

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I have been looking for an on demand water heater propane or electric for my trailer because the health dept. said I don't have a good enough one for my three bay sink. Does anyone have any suggestions for brands or types.

I have a Eccotemp that has preformed very well and no trouble with it. They have several modles to chosse from.

I bought a Bosch at Menards about 5 years ago, dont know if they still sell that brand. At the time they had elec. and gas

There are some on overstock.com. Might be eccotemp. Seem to get good reviews.

I've dealt with the so called "health dept" at one of our sites. In our case, they are looking for a specif temp at the tap. Be aware that to achieve the required temps to pass inspection, some of these manufactures are use water saving aerators for their spec rating at the faucet enough to reduce flow thus slowing the water flow enough to pass.

Consider gallons per minute (GPM) vs water temp. By the time the food service passed at our site, it was barley a trickle of water to obtain pass the required HD inspection.

It's a racket from the government and the manufactures on this one. Look for GPM vs temp.

Good Luck.

Yep I use the 6 gal version that BBQchef33 has shown in his link, it's been performing flawlessly for a few years.

Back