Contest Announcment BBQ Cookoff 4 A Cure-Hatfield PA

christiner

Got Wood.
Reaction score
3rd Annual Cookoff 4 a Cure. Saturday, June 9, 2012. Hatfield, PA
Free Case of Ribs to all Registered Teams. (1 case per team) courtesy of Hatfield Meats--Last year the ribs were St. Louis Style.
Register and for more information visit www.bbqcookoff4acure.com or call 215-393-3611 or cell at 267-249-8372.
Horseshoe Tournament with this event as well! Tons of Food, Entertainment and fun for the whole family! This is not a KCBS sanctioned event, but we do follow modified rules. Cash prizes and trophy to top teams. 3 categories Ribs, Chicken, Chef's Choice.
$15.00 will also get you a souvenir mug for all you can drink beverage (including beer and soda) ! Over 22 teams competed last year---Great Time!!!!!!
Benefits the Delaware Valley Chapter of The National Hemophilia Foundation ----help the kids with bleeding disorders find a cure!

Zombie Barbecue just paid online. Looking forward to it. Burning Tree and Philly Blind Pig, Don't forget about the Woodford Reserve!!!!!!!

Wow this is soooo close I think I may have to give it a shot....Ive never competed before but want to try. So for $150 all members get admission and we get a case of ribs? Than we provide the other meats...is there a rules FAQs?

Wow this is soooo close I think I may have to give it a shot....Ive never competed before but want to try. So for $150 all members get admission and we get a case of ribs? Than we provide the other meats...is there a rules FAQs?

We did it last year and it was a great time. We brought our ribs and chicken already trimmed. They will hold your case of ribs in a freezer/cooler and you can pick them up at the end of the comp when you are ready to leave. It's for a great cause and a good time. Maybe we'll see you there.

We would love to have you at the comp! Yes, all for $150 you get into the comp (up to 7 team members) and we feed you! For an additional $15.00 you can buy a mug for all you can drink beverage of beer or soda! Check out the website for FAQ's , we follow modified KCBS rules ! Email me at christiner@hemophiliasupport.org with any questions and would be happy to help!!!

Welcome back Zombie BBQ Team! Glad you are joining us again!!! We also welcome BBQCUTIES Team too! It's gonna be a great comp! Pray for no rain this year!!

Welcome Back Brisket Burners!! And for those of you who are wondering about the ribs, you will get the full case the morning of the event courtesy of Hatfield Meats!! You can use them for the comp or take them home, it is up to you! We use modified KCBS rules, see website for additional details or email me at christiner@hemophiliasupport.org! First 30 teams get the ribs ---get em while they last!

A HUGE Thank you to HATFIELD MEATS!!! They are donating the cases of ribs for the teams! We will have a refrigerated truck this year, so when you pull up, you will be given your ribs right away!!! Oh and another thing-----we have a DUNK Tank this year!!! Now who is in for a pitmaster dunk competition?

Back