• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Chicken Juicy Lucy with Havarti Cheese

posey's_pork_pit

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
was on the lunch menu yesterday. A few pics for your enjoyment. :becky:

100_0999.jpg

Mix with 1 lb. ground chicken ~ 1 tbs. Italian dressing, 2 tbs. plain bread crumbs, 1 tbs. SM Spicy & Sweet, 1 tbs. McCormick Chicken Montreal, 1 egg. No pic of the Havarti but you know what to do. :thumb:

100_1004.jpg

Ready for the Weber. I use the grill pizza pan until the chicken sets up. After about 10 minutes, I'll put them on grate.

100_1008.jpg

On the grill with a stick of cherry ~ these are gonna be good! :heh:

100_1011.jpg

Total cooking time 25 minutes ~ Bon appetit!

Last edited:
Hmm...never have seen ground chicken B4 but it sounds really healthy. And Havarti and makes everything taste better!

Ground chicken breast is readily available around these parts. I sometimes make burritos/tacos with it. Very lean though, so you have to add some moisture during cooking process.

Ground chicken breast is readily available around these parts. I sometimes make burritos/tacos with it. Very lean though, so you have to add some moisture during cooking process.

The Italian dressing adds both moisture and flavor. Since joining Weight Watchers, I use ground chicken all the time ~ much better than ground turkey IMHO.

Thanks for looking!

This food is absolutely beautiful!! I love me some ground chicken. I don't like ground turkey. It just dries out too easily and I don't seem to have the skillset needed to make ground turkey decent.

Good job man! I am going to give this recipe a go!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

totally dumb question BUT everytime i try to make juicy lucy's, the dang cheese spills out. how did you keep that from happenin?

thank you

We used to make 100's of Lucy's. Our secret was, make 1 patty slightly larger than the other one in diameter, then pinch the side together real good.

Back