Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Blue Springs Blaze-off, Sept. 9th & 10th...

Exe-que-tioner

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Who is in it for this one? This will be our 4th consecutive year. Looking forward to the fun and good times!

Passing on Blue Springs this year for the first time. Let me know how it goes, Rick. Good luck!

We will be there again, but this time with eyes in the back of our head :wink:

Nothing bad at all, we have had a great time at BS and this is our home town contest and we wouldn't miss it. Let's just say we have had some friendly threats from someone we will call "Ddot" so we're keeping sharp that weekend. The real problem is trying to find a place to watch the Mizzou vs ASU game that Friday night.

Stan.....what spot are you guys in? We are in #42. In the past they had sent out maps in the team packets, but not this year. It stated in the packet that a map of the cook sites will be e-mailed to each team before the contest. Still haven't got ours. Had to call to find out where we are. See ya Friday morning!

Im your next door neighbor in 43. Just called and found out.. only 66 teams in the contest.

Hell, I've got four big ass Waygus in the fridge now... maybe I'll drop on in if they only have 66 teams! LOL! No way! Sitting in front of the TV watching Mizzou whip ass Friday night!

Maps were sent out tonight.

DPunch - Any threats made by Pork Pullin Plowboys should not be considered friendly. Hometown team is job one. Everything else comes second. Word.

"Ddot" we know you're taking aim for us....we're ready, let's get it on! We still have 2 more days of being home town champs and we like how the belt fits :boxing:

Visiting Blue Springs in 2005 is what prompted me to buy a Bandera in the 1st place.
Then I found this place and learned how to use it. I've always wanted to come cook Blue Springs. Maybe next year!

Visiting Blue Springs in 2005 is what prompted me to buy a Bandera in the 1st place.
Then I found this place and learned how to use it. I've always wanted to come cook Blue Springs. Maybe next year!

Come cook with me. I've got two prime briskets you could cook. :thumb:

"Ddot" we know you're taking aim for us....we're ready, let's get it on! We still have 2 more days of being home town champs and we like how the belt fits :boxing:

Okay, you gotta explain Ddot. I don't get it.

Back