BBQ Brethren "Brisket Appreciation" Throwdown!

Looks like I'll have to acquire another Wagyu and see what kind of violation I can come up with.
There's no need to fear, Groundhog66 is here!

Pretty Miss Polly Purebread is knocking on your door I think...

Can't wait for this one.:heh:

With only a week to pull it off, don't get your hopes up. I'm busy this weekend, and work during the week :tsk:

Gore's going to have to find a way to enter this one. Optigrill ressurection time!

It could technically even be a little brisket burger, so long as it's appreciated. That's the key thing.

And so it begins...count me in. I've got some appreciation to show.

Defrosting the CAB now. It's not 14 lbs as I thought though, just 11, which will suit me just fine.

With only a week to pull it off, don't get your hopes up. I'm busy this weekend, and work during the week :tsk:

I'd worry more about how you'll find some appreciation for brisket!

Maybe this time if you grind up bacon IN with the brisket...

I know I'd appreciate it :cool:

Oh... nevermind my previous statement....

Defrosting the CAB now. It's not 14 lbs as I thought though, just 11, which will suit me just fine.

Ah, brisket weight = cat weight. Good sign for you!

I stopped by the Pleasanton Smart & Final tonight. They have a couple of choice packers in the 15-16 lb range with a pretty nice thickness in the flat if any local Brethren is looking for one. I'm already stocked up so I had to pass.

Hey Tim, MechaGodsBrisket wishes to have a word with you...he looks displeased...
groundhog.jpg

No fears, I saved you, this time...
PB120536.jpg

Whew, that was hard work, I need a drink...
PB120539.jpg

BTW, Chris, these are not entries, these are mocking Tim photos, I probably should not have posted them here. Sorry.

Back