Pitmaster T Video - ""No one understands your bbq, but yourself!"

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
YouTube - ‪Chili Sauce Part 1 - Pitmaster T "No one Understands Your BBQ, But Yourself!"‬‏

This video was part of the Popdaddy Channel and was inspired by a disagreement brethren member "Barbefunkoramaque" had with a Moderator back in the day.

It occured around the dawn when I was revealing recipes and techniques but insisted on using "code" to post my threads. This cause a few people to become irritated. That's when I decided to shoot this video. I was sent a PM from a mod that said "No one understands your BBQ, but yourself." Yes.... I am sure all of you have come to realize that's nearly exactly what Billy Sparks said to the Kid in Purple Rain.

The bbq brethren enjoys members with a little strange in their tank and is very tolerant, even if fellow members tend to lose patience. This film is a brilliant commentary of taking YOUR bbq and believing in it with all your heart.

And as promised, tomorrow I will begin to release the popular 9 part series "Funkotorium Project" - A redneck commissary.

Chris, do you remember (this is why its in there - the V8 Thing) when I thought I had found the solution for the brethren "salt sensitive - high blood pressure" over the V8 problem. I told everyone to simply mix it half anf half with tomato sauce and it seemed to cut down the salt.

Then, not sure I think it was Ron L, who diplomatically noted that the sauce actually had MORE salt than V8! LOL I felt so bad... I was lucky I didn't send anyone, including myself, to the ER.

Anyway, thats why he is downing the "sauce" that way.

YouTube - ‪Purple Rain - Morris Day Seeks Perfection‬‏

Too bad we could not have gotten this great actor to play Popdaddy... sniff... you have no idea what it was like working with Popdaddy all those years... this comes close to the excitement and urgency he brought to the room. OH CHIT!!!!!! PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE WOODPHILE MODS I TOTALLY FORGOT WHERE I PUT THIS!!!!!

Donnie, where did you get the clip of the black body builder doing the frontwards jig running his hands over his head? That is classic. I want to use that clip on something if you wouldn't mind.

I wasn't around for the first release... glad I made it for the rerelease.
I have empathy. There are times when I struggle to get out of the chair too!

Your codes are a turn off for me. I'm sure you have something special to tell me but I don't feel like learning a new language to understand what you are trying to say.

Cheers

Your codes are a turn off for me. I'm sure you have something special to tell me but I don't feel like learning a new language to understand what you are trying to say.

Cheers

u poor thing lol then my process works... think of it as a filter to appeal to ambition

Don't pity me man, I know how to get my message out.

Peace

Ed MacMahaon Mod. Heyoooooooooo :heh::boxing::clap2:

I love ya brutha... seriously. You should have more pity for us stroke victims.

I could make a political comment about handouts, but I don't want to start anything because Donnie's gonna make you WORK for it!:laugh:

Ed MacMahaon Mod. Heyoooooooooo :heh::boxing::clap2:

I love ya brutha... seriously. You should have more pity for us stroke victims.

The last thing you need is pity man, you got it going. I'm just having a hard time keeping up.

I could make a political comment about handouts, but I don't want to start anything because Donnie's gonna make you WORK for it!:laugh:
Funny you say that, I am the epicurean equivalent of "they must feel the spur of their poverty.." ain't I? Ronald D. Pasquariello I think?

"....an aristocracy of wealth [is] of more harm and danger than benefit to society." TJ

Thats right... in this forum it is a bad thing if 3 % of the brethren members hold 45% of the wealth of BBQ knowledge. So it must be shared... even if in code... the bureaucracy of the code makes it harder for some to get at the knowledge. LOL

Back