View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #11
BigBellyBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMTN View Post
Looking to add a steam table to my vending trailer for spring. Currently we are using crock pots for hot holding while vending. They are a pain in the a$$. Looking to possibly get one that holds 4 full steam pans, what are the do's and don't when looking to purchase a steam table? I am thinking I would prefer a gas unit, , would this be a good choice? Also is there any brands to stay away from and things of that nature? Can I get one realistically for $900-$1300?
steam table on craigs list, Buffalo NY, this is the listing:
5 well steam table, works great, can be set up for single or 3 phase. also for sale are bags of pepsi, diet pepsi, chairs ( almost new steel), Friedrick 400 rotisiery stainless steel self cleaning electric smoker can be used as single or 3 phase, cooks 400 pounds of meat at once, dishes, maybe for sale is a 72" refrigerated prep table. These are the only items available.