Might be scoring a 1000 gallon LP tank for free!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Guess what I am looking to make if it works out? Dont worry I will have someone else do the initial cutting. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I worry for the person that will be doing the intial cutting!! Are you thinking about making some sort of Angus Cooker?

eek.gif
i have looked at my 500 gallon and thinking it would be too big. holy crap a 1000, would hold enough meat to feed half of st lewey. how many axels would you need under something like that? i am think two with a steerable tag ax to drop when you have a full load of wood on.:p

eek.gif
i have looked at my 500 gallon and thinking it would be too big. holy crap a 1000, would hold enough meat to feed half of st lewey. how many axels would you need under something like that? i am think two with a steerable tag ax to drop when you have a full load of wood on.:p

True dat. I ended up selling the 500 gallon tank I had cause I thought that one was just too big.

A 1000 gallon tank is roughly 16ft long, 4' high, 3.5' in diameter, and weighs about 1700+ pounds.
http://www.missiongas.com/lpgastankdimensions.htm

That is going to be a beast, Marty! Can't wait to see what ya do with it.

Bob

I would cut it in half and make two. You could sell one to pay for the other.

Jeff

Best of luck Marty. Is it at St Richards??

Check out my avatar

rich

Back