Arizona Rub

mmmmeat

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
first off i dont work for them, i found these guys ARIZONA RUB whilst looking for local rubs for the current trading session we are in the midst of. they have great service and the rubs sound great, (havent tried them actually )*someone's my guinea pig* but this would be a good chance to help out az buziness in the midst of this "immigration boycott situation" and get some great southern...az rub action!!!

any of my fellow AZ brothers/sisters ever tried these guys? let me know what you thought thanks ;)

My sis lives in Tucson and sent me a gift of 3 bottles of the stuff, different names on each. I've gone through 2 of them and the one left is called "Rattlesnake". I'm working on that one. I think it's pretty good stuff. I'd buy some more.

Arizona brand rubs are pretty good. Not as good as some that our own brethren have come up with and sell, but pretty good for commercial rubs. :clap2: Those of us in AZ appreciate any support you can give our businesses :thumb: , especially while the wild wild left seem to be rallying for their cause. Of course, while they rally, we load our guns...:boxing:

I'm in the wrong business, I can't believe what it costs for rubs. Not just these guys but any of them.

Just ordered the trio! Anything to help. Hang in there folks.:thumb:

Back