BBQ rig update #3

Rightstuff

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Got cabinets installed. Tomorrow the propane tank will be hooked-up and stove operational. I also purchased an undercounter hot water tank and hope to have it operational as well.

Notice the white straps on frig!! Thanks to whoever recommended using the "keep the baby out thingys".

Still plugging away !! :-D

Attachments

• BBQRIGIII 001.jpg
    BBQRIGIII 001.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 291
  • BBQRIGIII 002.jpg
    BBQRIGIII 002.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 290
  • BBQRIGIII 003.jpg
    BBQRIGIII 003.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 291
Coming together really nicely! Cabinets look great.

I'm jealous. That's the nicest rig I've ever seen. Great work!

Looks great. How many feet of counter top prep space does it have?

Looks great. How many feet of counter top prep space does it have?

Originally the stove was suppose to be on opposite wall. The builder shorted me enough space on the opposing wall that the stove would not fit. That being said.....I lost some counter space by having to move stove to its current location. I have 3 small counter areas and the larger area to right of stove (its 3.5 feet long). I'm also installing a dining table to the far right (not pictured) that will have usable space. Overall I'm extremely happy with how everything is turning out. This has been an interesting DIY project and I'm learning a lot! :-D

Wow, that is a first class rig! VERY nice job. Congrats!
I could really get used to that :becky:

Our last competition was done in an EZ-up. The wind was blowing everything around and the curtains landed in our BBQ sauce several times and smacked everything in sight with sauce. I was miserable trying to complete the turn-in boxes and catch flying debris !!! I swore afterwards we were getting an enclosed trailer to make our life easier !! At the very least I hope it will make it more enjoyable, especially during inclement weather.

Tim, Rightstuffs rig is almost as nice as yours!! LOL
I can't wait to see that bad boy in Thomaston! I am really impressed!:thumb:

VERY VERY nice. I'm sure we'll get to see it at Lake Oconee.

Hey, is that one of Lonnie's (Bubba Grills) smokers on the back?

Back