Discussion Thread -> "2013 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

OK, you may find her on a pole or in a window on Bourbon St. (I sure hope she don't see this one.) :tape: I'll PM later. :grin:

Well, since she's a member, someone COULD post a link to that comment on her visitor's page...:twisted:

Menu set....check
Money shot figured....not a clue
Trial run complete....what's that?
Dump truck full of diesel and idling in da alley....that's the one I'm worried about...but it's all part of the Master plan :cool:

:shock:

Menu set....check
Money shot figured....not a clue
Trial run complete....what's that?
Dump truck full of diesel and idling in da alley....that's the one I'm worried about...but it's all part of the Master plan :cool:

:shock:

:thumb:.......watch your back.....and don't drink a case of budweiser. ....you be stoned as a man can be....

I was gonna give you chit about the Eagles fan comment, then I clicked on the link which didn't work for me, then I remembered that commercial, it runs all the time here. It's actually pretty funny. I believe that guy was having a "quino" burger though. :grin:

I do love quinoa though, it helps to cook it in chicken broth instead of water. :thumb:

I'm glad you caught that post, I was actually thinking about you when I posted it. :becky:
I've never tried quinoa myself but I'll give it a try with chicken broth as you suggest.

Oh this is going to be good!!! Well done Ron!

Yes, it was a great idea from Ron, and the wife and I came up with the ingredients for the surprise basket.

I expect we'll be doing something like this again in the not too distant future...:whistle:

Last edited:
I hope there is, this is a really cool idea. :thumb:

You guys are just so smart!

Well, this thing has started. Let's see some entries already!

:pop2:

Well, this thing has started. Let's see some entries already!

:pop2:

Yah. Sure...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 2/7 through Sunday 2/23.

You really think anyone's gonna post before the absolute last minute? Just to prevent being outdone.:roll:

Wait a minute...

You guys brought back the Master TD's?:confused:

Yikes!

Back