North Carolina White Sauce

R

Rubmyrock

Big Bob Gibson would be proud. I own an Environmental Firm so one I got my guys rollintethys morning then I headed home to marinate my steaks for tonight. We had some chicken breast laid out too, so I decided to do a little white sauce for lunch with the chicken on the egg. My little experiment turned out magnificently as I created my version of Alabama White Sauce with Dukes mayonnaise, Red Pepper flakes, cider vinegar, lemon juice, pepper, and the kicker - Red Eye express from Dizzy Pig .... Trust me, this sauce is incredible..

I wanted to put some on some breasts but wound up putting it on an egg instead. Nine months later...

Your a dirty, dirty man...........You know there are ways of preventing that white sauce from activating that EGG ......just saying'

BTW what size EGG was it?

Your a dirty, dirty man...........You know there are ways of preventing that white sauce from activating that EGG ......just saying'

BTW what size EGG was it?

Primo XL.

The bigger the better.

Dukes is my favorite mass produced mayo. Did you take down the measurements or just sort of whip it up?:rolleyes:

I've never tried the white sauce, I have a bottle of Big Bob Gibson's in the cabinet that I got in a trade round a while back. I noticed the ingredients say horseradish though, and I farking hate horseradish. Does the stuff really taste like horseradish? I would really like to think it doesn't, I guess I could always just open the bottle. :grin:

^^^ Or ship it to me, I'm a horses a....no....horseradish fiend!

Blue Plate is the favored mayo around here. It was my choice until I discovered mayo nirvanna. :becky:

The only other kind (that was actually edible), I've had was Sauer's. They are the company that actually makes Duke's.

It still ain't no Duke's, though!:thumb:

Sorry for the thread hijack.:cry:

Back