First ABT's

91vw03

Full Fledged Farker
So every sunday we usually have my brother over or we go to their house for dinner.
This week we were going to cook lamb on the grill, but they couldn't make it. I was planning on making some Atomic Buffalo Turds for all of us ao I bought 16 jalapenos. But only ended up making 8. Good thing too cause they were hot and my wife was no help in finishing them off.
Anyway stuffed with cream cheese, montzerella and crab. And wash your hands twice when slicing Jalapanos before touching your eyes.
DSC02636.jpg

I also made 2 filets that my MIL bought from omaha steaks(not the best filet I've ever had).
And I figured we'd need bread so onto the grill with some Cressant rolls. 20 mins at 300 degrees. First time with something like this didn't turn out to bad.
DSC02634.jpg

The ABTs look good man! Did you go with real crab?

I made my first batch this weekend for about 13 friends & family...they went over extremely well.

I kept it simple (straight cream cheese) since I was also working on 4 smoked tri-tips, a beer-butt chicken and a whole mess of wings & thighs.

hey neighbor! :biggrin:

i use half the pepper in my abt's so it cuts down the heat a bit.

i always wear gloves and eye protection from cleaning to wrapping with bacon cause jalapeno pepper juice anywhere but in yer mouth is not good!

Great Looking Turds, did a catering gig this weekend and put out 100+ of them, dont touch anything on your body after playing with these bad boys, yousaid they were hot, did you scrape the membrane off the wall after picking the seeds out ?

And wash your hands twice when slicing Jalapanos before touching your eyes.

Or anything else :rolleyes:

The turds look great! As already mentioned, get rid of all of the membrane to but back on the heat. Also, cook them longer and they will have less heat.

I might not have gotten all the membrane. and I haven't gotten those free gloves yet. Maybe I'll try again this weekend. I liked them.

I did use imitation crab, It was what we had.

Oh man, those ABT's look awesome!! Thats definately on my list of new things to cook.

ABT's
South of the Border Fatty's
Armadillo eggs
Scotch eggs

I usually get a delayed reaction, about 5 hours later my hands feel like they have a nasty sunburn.

Back