My new TQ and Tyler Smoker.. Pron included

bbqwilly

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
About a month ago I was thinking of building a RF smoker. I, with countless others, very much admire the skills that TuscaloosaQ and Tyler have. I sent TQ a pm with some questions that I had about a few details. After pricing the material and considering the time it would take to build what I wanted, I contacted TQ again to see if he would be interested in building me one. About a month later I picked up this bute.

The quality of this smoker is second to none. I have hauled this thing around for a week and everyone has been impressed with not only the cooker, but the fabrication, welding and creativity. If you are looking for a top of the line stick burner, pm TQ. You’ll be happy you did.
DSCN1310.jpg

DSCN1315.jpg

DSCN1317.jpg

The racks in the box are framed with 1/4 inch angle and slide out.
DSCN1318.jpg

The fire box and door are also framed with 1/4 inch angle.
DSCN1313.jpg

Awesome!!! That's one heck of a sweet smoker! :becky:
Congratulations on your new toy, can't wait to see what you smoke first.

Tuscaloosa and Tyler... way to go. :cool::thumb:

Congrats That is a really nice looking Pit.. It is way too clean Looking forward to Pron of your cooks

That is a great looking pit. I notice the fire box feeds the horizontal as well as the vertical. So dose it have a door so you can shut or either and chose the direction of the heat?

Wow !!!!, that's very nice. I assume it is reverse flow. I have those thermometers on my UDS and ECBs. Hey where are the tags ? I will be calling the GA Highway patrol shortly. :razz:

That is a great looking pit. I notice the fire box feeds the horizontal as well as the vertical. So dose it have a door so you can shut or either and chose the direction of the heat?

There is not a feed to the warmer box. But it does get pretty warm. Paul installed that stack to cool it off if it needs it.

Wow !!!!, that's very nice. I assume it is reverse flow. I have those thermometers on my UDS and ECBs. Hey where are the tags ? I will be calling the GA Highway patrol shortly. :razz:
I just tape this baby on the back. It seems to work for alot of people
DSCN1329.jpg

Thanks for the Kudos Will, I hope the cooker serves you well. If there is anything you need call on me anytime, and me and Tyler will be all over it. You are a highly appreciated customer and we truly thank you for your business.:grin:

Back