View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #12
bizznessman
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamMadMan View Post
No it is not a separate license, it is part of the program you can choose to use or not to use. You can set it up as item specific or as a general items.

It helps with estimating the purchase of items because it will list how many were sold / used. It is very similar to Quicken in operation. I always tell my clients the first time they use the program create a fake company and practice with it for a week or two until you are comfortable with the basic use. Then delete the fake company and create the real one.

It helps to track time, inventory, loss, costs, profit / loss, and cost of goods sold. It will also create balance sheets (assets vs liabilities) and it manages your checking account, credit cards, ect just like Quicken.

It's also great at tax time as it prints out income groups and expenditure groups.

I am glad to hear it. I obtained a copy last month and I have already created a "fake" company and have been messing around with it a bit but hadn't gotten into any of the other modules. After a cursory review I would say that it is definitely worth looking into for any small business. It appears to be a pretty robust app. Thanks again!!