• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Popdaddys New Van

B

barbefunkoramaque

Many of you know I am trying to do some of the Lawd's work with my new Charity. In essence I have no mo money to start over again in Texas, the money I do have is for my Teacher's certificate and going back to college for it, so I have been busy with a new society I created called the MINNIE HOWELL GOOD VITTLES AND WOOD COOKERY SOCIETY. Yes, that's right, I am building a reputation for great BBQ using other people's money while I help out my Church for the next few years.
View attachment 26913

View attachment 26914
Here is my new Van. God Bless the man that sold this to me... a true good guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
So does this mean Popdaddy will have less skin in his videos? Congrats on the aquisition. Is it a working rig or a family transport?

How come the rear window is not three dimmensional and shaped liek a heart or diamond or something?

:p

hehe... OPM is a great thing... i need to learn how to work that art...

Blues Bros Mod
"So, is it the new Blues Mobile, or what?" -Elwood Blues
"We're on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

I do a lot of cooking for my church, too. Great feeling. Nice van. Good luck!

Here we go... LOL looked down where the right wheel was last night... small 6 inch puddle of oil. Little spots on the back of the doors from tiny oil droplets.

Right rear axle seal gone and spinning out oil.

I am glad its this too.... much easier and cheaper than a rear oil seal in the engine!

I am trying to figure when I will get this fixed. So far no noise in the differential. Hope the shafts are okay... if not oh well, a "repair bearing" cost 20 bucks.

Back