• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Smoking my first Fatty!

pal251

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Well it finally has came to pass that I am no longer a fatty virgin.

I just put 2 naked fatty's on the ole smoker. One is a Jimmy Dean Maple and the other is a Kroger Sage. I also put a meatloaf on the smoker (in a pan).

I am excited. I plan on slicing up the fatty and using it for breakfast sandwiches in the morning for a few days and freezing the rest.

I just realized I forgot to add any seasoning onto the fatty...arggg.. OH well gives me an excuse to try it again.

we wanna see the fatty!
now my mouth is watering:clap2:

I just realized I forgot to add any seasoning onto the fatty...arggg.. OH well gives me an excuse to try it again.

Most of the time I just unwrap them and cook them. They will be great!

But you still need to make more :-D

If your house is anything like mine, cooking two guarantees that there won't be any come breakfast time...

I thought the fatty was delicious. Unfortunately my wife doesn't like breakfast sausage much.

She did love the meatloaf I made. It sure was a hit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I did my first fatties a couple days ago. And they were the same flavor (just not the same brand.) Cue the Twilight Zone music. :rofl:

Anyway, I did mine with no additional seasoning. They come with enough from the packer IMO. And they were great. Our son and grandson came to visit today and he loved them. I didn't think a 1 1/2 year old could eat so much! :hungry:

I thought the fatty was delicious. Unfortunately my wife doesn't like breakfast sausage much.

She did love the meatloaf I made. It sure was a hit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like you need a new wife :becky:

well, she like the meatloaf...at least she's not a total lost cause :icon_smile_tongue:

My wife does not like them either That is ok means more for me. Once you have done them you are hooked

Back