made xmas sausage

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
left to right. italian,brats,garlic/cajun,& beer cheddar brats.
xmassausageaimee003.jpg

closeup of italian & brats
xmassausageaimee004.jpg

garlic/cajun & beer cheddar brats
xmassausageaimee005.jpg

Looks good, I have a meat grinder on my X-mas list. Hopefully I'll be making snausage too in a couple weeks.

Looks great. I need to dig out the stuffer I borrowed!

Great mix of sausages you picked to make. Those sure do look like they are going to be good eating.

Good Looking sausage! Are you using Collagen casings? If ya are how do you like them? :icon_bigsmil

Sausage that you make yourself always has that "extra" bit of flavor :-D. Good lookin' eats right there.

Nice lookin links. Your last sausage post inspired me to get a grinder, hoping to make some over the Christmas break. John

Good Looking sausage! Are you using Collagen casings? If ya are how do you like them? :icon_bigsmil
i used both(ran out of natural).i prefer the natural for eating & tying but the collagen is easier to get on the stuffing tube.i was hand tying but next time i use collagens i'll either string tie or use rings & crimp.

Grinder and stuffer are on my Christmas List! Can't wait to have something that looks so delicious on my kitchen counter! Good looking work! My address is: ........

Nice job on the sausage. Making your own is very rewarding, plus you get the benefit of know exactly goes in them, no mystery meat!

Back