• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pellet Grills

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gundlrak

Hi everyone Just wanted to say Hi and how much I love my pellet grilland smoker, We do briskets, Chickens,Pork and more,I purchased a S&W 44 Magnum Pellet grill here in Ohio at buckeye outdoors it was on sale at dealer cost $600 out the door normal price 1200 bucks. We love it. We were wondering if any one out there has the plans to build a PVC sausage stuffer I saw one on youtube and if any one has a plan and a meteral list it would help thanks gary and Janet southern Ohio.

Welcome aboard gundlrak, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Hi everyone Just wanted to say Hi and how much I love my pellet grilland smoker, We do briskets, Chickens,Pork and more,I purchased a S&W 44 Magnum Pellet grill here in Ohio at buckeye outdoors it was on sale at dealer cost $600 out the door normal price 1200 bucks. We love it. We were wondering if any one out there has the plans to build a PVC sausage stuffer I saw one on youtube and if any one has a plan and a meteral list it would help thanks gary and Janet southern Ohio.

Welcome and the stuffer you speak of was invented and redeveloped right here in this happy home. Kick your shoes off and stay a while.
Doc

Welcome gundlrak, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back