Plowboy Media Whore

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Cookshack just released the videos we did a few weeks ago. Except for my missing mustache and the lack of the "skinny lens" on the camera, these turned out great.

Obviously, Cookshack gets a lot of marketing mileage out of stuff like this, but I think it is great that they get behind their cooks. Not all BBQ businesses would provide a platform like this for us to talk about the hobby that we love.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CookshackSmokers#p/u/0/eDtWy1ry5HE

Sweet! I can't wait til we get FECotton into a Boondoggle garage!

Todd's a super media whore! If I ever get that bad, somebody shoot me! :)

Seriously, I loved it. Brothaman, I think you sold me on a new cooker! And I need one of those plowboy tees!!!!

Todd's a super media whore! If I ever get that bad, somebody shoot me! :)

Seriously, I loved it. Brothaman, I think you sold me on a new cooker! And I need one of those plowboy tees!!!!

Hey Pot, this is Kettle. FYI, you are black.

What size? I've got a small that you can wear with your shorty shorts there on Long Island.

Great reviews Todd,you guys have earned it. As I watched you at Pulte I thought you had the passion of a Artist and the skills of a surgeon.

Hey Pot, this is Kettle. FYI, you are black.

What size? I've got a small that you can wear with your shorty shorts there on Long Island.

Got any small half shirts so I can show off my new belly button piercing? The mens luv it!

Back