Contest Announcment Riverside Blues & BBQ Festival, Greenfield, MA

bmanMA

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Finally heard back and their website is up: http://www.riversidebluesandbbq.com/

"The Greenfield Recreation Department and the Franklin County Rotary Club are hosting the first annual Riverside Blues & BBQ Festival at the Green River Swimming & Recreation area on October 7th & 8th, 2011."

Like to see more late-season comps. Best time of the year around here, IMO.

Does appear to be KCBS sanctioned. So, looking like a back-to-backer in October up in these parts (Greenfield -> New London)!

This comp is only 35 days away! Get your apps in.

On the contest app. they are asking for a W-9 along with the entry form and the check. Do contests normally want a W-9?

it's becoming more and more regular. but in my limited experience i haven't come across it yet.
i'd request to only fill it out in the event they actually give me $.

I figured since it looks like it's being run by local guvment, they really cant avoid it. I dont see any issue with sending it to them. It's just in the event that you do win $. I asked about it, and was told that they can't/won't cut a check without it.

If you're looking for a comp to replace Norwalk, this one is coming up soon! Get your apps in.

Hey, looks like we hit 15 today. See if a few more trickle in...

Hmm, no Smokin' Hoggz?

They also posted a pic of the State Proclamation on their website. So, it's a qualifier!

-Mike

I haven't cooked since mid August... looking forward to getting back out there. See ya Friday

So far the weather looks good.
Looking forward to meeting all you folks!

Back