• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Virgin, Rookie, Amateur, FNG" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Special - Virgin, Rookie, Amateur, FNG" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Virgin, Rookie, Amateur, FNG"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 8/20.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]twinsfan[/size]
1738812_twinsfan.jpg

[size=+2]Michael Plant City[/size]
1739868_Michael_Plant_City.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1740147_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]Crazy Harry[/size]
1740665_Crazy_Harry.jpg

[size=+2]Matt A[/size]
1741031_Matt_A.jpg

[size=+2]Dillo Duster[/size]
1741282_Dillo_Duster.jpg

[size=+2]brewerjamie15[/size]
1741428_brewerjamie15.jpg

[size=+2]denniscloutier[/size]
1741989_denniscloutier.jpg

[size=+2]Ballen0351[/size]
1742176_Ballen0351.jpg

[size=+2]Theresa B[/size]
1743261_Theresa_B.jpg

[size=+2]Igotgas[/size]
1743907_Igotgas.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1745344_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]lionhrt[/size]
1745408_lionhrt.jpg

[size=+2]jmellor[/size]
1749042_jmellor.jpg

[size=+2]Matt A[/size]
1749399_Matt_A.jpg

[size=+2]Igotgas[/size]
1749574_Igotgas.jpg

[size=+2]Lil Miss Igotgas[/size]
1749574_Lil_Miss_Igotgas.jpg

[size=+2]brewerjamie15[/size]
1750313_brewerjamie15.jpg

[size=+2]colonel00[/size]
1750391_colonel00.jpg

Man. My first throw down and there are a SWARM of good dishes this time. Who ever wins this thing will have earned it.

That is too Cool! If I get any votes they go straight to Lil Miss I Got Gas:becky:. This place is the coolest.

Great looking entries everyone....this is gonna take awhile

Just out of curiousity, why does Matt A have two entries? He could up splitting his vote instead of getting them all on one entry. Kind of a Ross Perot thing going on. :-D

Just out of curiousity, why does Matt A have two entries? He could up splitting his vote instead of getting them all on one entry. Kind of a Ross Perot thing going on. :-D

In "special" throwdowns, you can have more than one entry. Yeah, you could end up "splitting" your votes, but then again, you could win with one, and get a zero with the others.

CD

I don't subscribe to the splitting-the-vote theory. If you submit very similar items, yes, you can split your vote, but I think people generally vote for the food. It is possible Al may split his vote somewhat with fish lovers -- I actually like both entries very much for fish, but in Matt's case, the entries are very different to me.

I don't subscribe to the splitting-the-vote theory. If you submit very similar items, yes, you can split your vote, but I think people generally vote for the food. It is possible Al may split his vote somewhat with fish lovers -- I actually like both entries very much for fish, but in Matt's case, the entries are very different to me.

My strategy on entry number two was to assure myself of a Goose Egg... Looks like the strategy might pay off. None of you farkers better ruin it... :heh:

Gore you and deguerre scared the chit outta me... I just looked and I'm still safe. Don't forget I know where you farkers live should you change your minds...:heh:

Great entries. :thumb: I try an go back and re-read the entry threads and really give each entry and my stomach an opportunity to speak to me.

...or for a $20 to show up in my mailbox. :p

Back