Bacon n eggs-my way(pr0n)

looks better than mine bucc. trade ya (but i keep the beer) :tongue:

68DDCBFD-9F82-4AFD-808E-A901E5CC4F12-93539-00000B66D9F5DA52.jpg

On most days I would trade Jason,that looks perfect too!
I love eggs done like that and superb bacon!

Glad you guys liked the idea!

OK, I'm really liking this idea. Medium hot skillet?
Low heat when the egg custard goes in. I should say, you can lower and add the eggs because it drops the heat but if you are using CI then let it reduce heat of the pan before adding the egg custard.
You want to set the eggs without browning the bottom. :thumb:

Low heat when the egg custard goes in. I should say, you can lower and add the eggs because it drops the heat but if you are using CI then let it reduce heat of the pan before adding the egg custard.
You want to set the eggs without browning the bottom. :thumb:

That's pretty much what I did too... I fried the bacon on medium low heat to keep it from splattering, and then drained most of the grease and poured the egg mixture right back into the warm pan. :mrgreen:

Thanks Mongo!
THAT is my favourite feedback!!!
:whoo:
:hail:

Thanks for the idea Buccs... It will be on the rotation from now on. :clap:

That's pretty much what I did too... I fried the bacon on medium low heat to keep it from splattering, and then drained most of the grease and poured the egg mixture right back into the warm pan. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the idea Buccs... It will be on the rotation from now on. :clap:
That's perfect Mongo, as I expect from you.

Here is an interesting bit of food science.
Studies indicate clearly that the #1 food contamination effecting health in domestic kitchens is from eggs , that egg white just sucks up bacteria and sticks so it is transferred so easily, when raw.
The way to break an egg safely is NOT to crack it against an angled surface, but to tap it against a flat surface...like a table top.
It allows you to open the egg without the external shell intruding into the fluid egg white. The outer shell is likely to be polluted.
Tell your wives!:biggrin1:

Last edited:
Sorry, trying to post pic with new photobucket......grrrrr.

This is exactly the way my dad has been making omelets ever since I can remember. That little touch of cream makes all the difference. Why am I not surprised you make them this way, too, Bucc? Delicous!! :thumb:

This is exactly the way my dad has been making omelets ever since I can remember. That little touch of cream makes all the difference. Why am I not surprised you make them this way, too, Bucc? Delicous!! :thumb:

Tish....I

Back