• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sweet Seduction Ribs

smokeyw

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I threw some ribs in the UDS today coated with Simply Marvelous Sweet Seduction. Cooked 3 hours at 250, then foiled for 75 minutes, and back on unwrapped until done. Coated with Blues Hog the last 30 minutes. I love this new rub!!!
ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

Looks great! I made some ribs yesterday, but they were a little chewy. I think I took them off to early. What signs do you look for in knowing when done and ready to apply the sauce?
Thanks!

First of all, the meat will pull back from the bones. When I think they are about ready I will probe them with a toothpick. When the toothpick slides into the meat easily I put sauce on and let the ribs stay on until the sauce sets. It takes a little practice but the toothpick is your friend here.

Looks great! I made some ribs yesterday, but they were a little chewy. I think I took them off to early. What signs do you look for in knowing when done and ready to apply the sauce?
Thanks!

I threw some ribs in the UDS today coated with Simply Marvelous Sweet Seduction. Cooked 3 hours at 250, then foiled for 75 minutes, and back on unwrapped until done. Coated with Blues Hog the last 30 minutes. I love this new rub!!!
ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

Geez,

They look good enough to win at a comp.

GREAT work!

very nice! can't wait until i go through my 5 pounds of cherry so i can get 5 pounds of sweet seduction!

did you find it very peachy?

Back