• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

MMmmm... Chuck Eye Steak!

tatonka3a2

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Chuck Eyes on the menu, going to do something a little different... Akorn Jr. hard at work!

Started by taking some roasted red and yellow peppers (these were a cheat from the freezer section at the grocery store) and putting them in a foil pan with some butter to heat through.

[

Got the Acorn Jr. nice and hot, then grilled the Tatonka Dust seasoned chuck eye steaks a few minutes on each side to get a nice sear.

Added the peppers and crumbled blue cheese to the steaks just to let the cheese melt a minute or so and pulled them off to rest. Going for a medium rare steak.

Chuck eye steak seasoned with Tatonka Dust, topped with roasted peppers and blue cheese crumbles, plated with potatoes, and garlic toast that was done on the grill while the steaks were resting.

Money shot – perfect medium rare!!

I see the chuck eye steaks at the store and have always wondered if they were any good - after this, I think I might have to give them a try. Ribeye's are my favorite, but they're just so damn expensive.

That looks great Tanya! I didn't know they made frozen grilled peppers. Will look for them here. Thanks!!

Your steaks look awesome.
We started cooking chuck eye steaks and they are awesome. I try and pick up the best marbled ones.

Yours look great! I'm doing 2 of them this afternoon for the first time...at a fraction the cost of ribeyes I'm sure they'll taste just fine.

You guys sell any "dust" in fargo....those look great and I've been meaning to try it.

Looks great.

Chuck steak is overlooked. We love them.

Back