• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

CL Score?

FremontSmoke

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Is this a score? I'm not sure, but here if the SF Bay Area, WSMs are a tough find on CL. I got this 18.5" for $200 and it looks to be in perfect condition. It includes the owner's manual and the cover. I'm picking it up on the way home from work. Not brand new, and not super cheap, but not $325 either. I'm excited, it's certainly better than my modified ECB.

Attachments

• WSM.jpg
    WSM.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 209
not too bad--you'll love it compared to your ECB. now, fire it up! (and don't forget the pr0n)

Nice score bro...i got mine is 2009 and love it....go to the virtual weber bullet site i think it is. Google it. Lots of info there. I watch YouTube videos too for alot of advice as well.

as long as there is nothing wrong with it you just saved yourself more than 100 bucks. i'd say you did good.

What are you going to do with all your extra time? You won't have to sit and babysit your smoker. Better buy more beer.

Yep. $200 for a WSM is not all that bad, especially if it is complete.

BTW, there is good info on TVWBB, but there's lots of folks here who know the WSM too and are more than happy to help!

Any WSM on CL for under retail price is a score in my eyes. They hardly ever turn up on CL and for good reason, no one ever wants to sell one!!

Well worth the money. They hardly ever show up on CL in the Chicago area. I paid $300 for mine new at Ace three years ago.

Back