Smoked Pinto Beans

smoked pinto beans that looks good I will have to try that.also I visited your website and the recipes you have there are awesome,please keep up the good work.

OK I can't take it any longer. I have been looking at your posts and website for some time now and I keep telling myself I have to try some of this but this has pushed me over the edge. I will be on this tomorrow.

Another masterpiece Jeanie:clap2:

Ross
Ross..Thanks! :-D

smoked pinto beans that looks good I will have to try that.also I visited your website and the recipes you have there are awesome,please keep up the good work.

Macforty, Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog too.. :cool::thumb:

I could live on that:-D
Bluetang... Thanks! :-D

OK I can't take it any longer. I have been looking at your posts and website for some time now and I keep telling myself I have to try some of this but this has pushed me over the edge. I will be on this tomorrow.

Thank you Armor, Hope they turn out well for you! Thanks so much for looking at my blog too.. It's sort of a diary of some of the things I enjoy doing. :-D

I love beans, and those look fantastic. They are good anytime, but I especially love them in the winter. Beans and cornbread. The perfect comfort food.
I also think that squash looks really good too!

Great idea, and another great cook! If you ever write a cookbook, I'll be first on line to buy it! Two thumbs up:thumb::thumb:

Back