Brisket Instructional

• Thread starter barbefunkoramaque
  • Start date
I like the placement technique. But it seems like a waste of good rub...

funny thing was the solidness of the packer on the first try got caught inside the door on the other side. The door is made of 1/2 thick steel too and still managed to pop the door open enough to come out the other side.

I think the packer was hurt during the toss-in, I saw it weeping for a while there.

LMAO! Awesome vid! I also liked the "shove it in your face" serving attitude there! Can't wait to see the New Carolina. That mustard bit really got me feeling the funk.

the packer was frozen. My neighbor got the bright idea he could take a frozen brisket, wet it, then the rub would stick, then freeze. I told him once it went into the pit and the glossy rub imprgnated ice melted, all the flavor would go away. It was an okay brisket as once we tasted a chunk at about 4 hours and noticed indeed all the rub was gone, we reapplied rub and it was fine.

Great video and I liked the teaser.

Clarification Question: What does throw in your brisket fat down at from 270 to 325.

I assume that it means fat side down (obvious) and cook any where from 270 to 325. or does it mean throw it in at 270 and bring the cooker to 325 to finish?

What's the Carolina? please tell me it's not a new cooker. Naming an offset cooker the Carolina would be wrong on sooooo many levels!

Great video and I liked the teaser.

Clarification Question: What does throw in your brisket fat down at from 270 to 325.

I assume that it means fat side down (obvious) and cook any where from 270 to 325. or does it mean throw it in at 270 and bring the cooker to 325 to finish?

the former

What's the Carolina? please tell me it's not a new cooker. Naming an offset cooker the Carolina would be wrong on sooooo many levels!

As is your comment. I will be sure and tell the many champions from the Carolina region that cook on offsets that they are wrong. LMAO what a huige organ you are!

But it is good to hear from you again.

By the way.... I absolutely HATE cooking ribs on this smoker. Hate it.

Looked like a waste of some fine beef. I hope you guys don't hack your meat like that:)

LMAO please tell me your a guy that can tell between Brisket (shown in the first segment) and Pulled Pork (shown in the second as promo for the Carolina - which is not typically known for their brisket contribution).

nice job Donnie...

no pressure but when exactly is "coming soon" ?

I should have the Carolina Video Done by next week. The Church Charity event is the 18th so the video has to go out before then and be insulated from the special Brethren Edition featuring butt of all kinds

Like this
View attachment 32228
View attachment 32229
another butt that needs its juices released

which of course must be purged from the version the Church gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I married an ass like that. Lawd! I think there's a woman attached to that butt... keeping it warm for me. LOL

LMAO please tell me your a guy that can tell between Brisket (shown in the first segment) and Pulled Pork (shown in the second as promo for the Carolina - which is not typically known for their brisket contribution).
Yep got it.... cool video but now you got me thinkin about hackin meat again :) with your last post of my ex....

you gotta rack it, before you stack it. I am telling you... that was is beautiful butt. To me, perfection. But since I have one of my own like that and really do not deserve it, i will only look.... and stare.... and ponder.

Back