THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pigs on The Run

Full Fledged Farker
I am looking to see in anyone would be intersted in a BBQ contest in central Virginia in Sept of 2008. If I can get atleast 15 teams , I think it could be worth it. Prize money would be atleast $6000 and it would be a state qualifier for the royal and the Jack. I am looking for judges and bbq teams.I already have support from our local Parks and Rec.
Thanks
John

i am sadden that I have no responce from any brethren or spicewine fan.We are desperately trying to drum up support for more cotest in central atlantic. We must have some brothers clo0se by.
Thanks

hey John,
when would this contest be, and where abouts? We are booked for the 2nd and the last weekend of September...

John, Brauma and I would most certainly judge, but most likely not compete. I havent taken a judge cert class yet, but should be setup by Sept 08.

Hey John, sorry man, I dont read this Comp thread on a regular basis.

Im in Bro. Whether it be judging or competing I'll be there. Ive never competed and neither has BeerGuy. We've talked about it and since its over a year out you never know.

I'll PM you my personal info.

Where and When

Just post the info and our team will be there, just what we were looking for, somewhere in Virginia our traveling budget is kinda low right now.

Back