Mary had a little lamb.

khs282

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have never cooked lamb chops before and am planning on doing so tonight. Any ideas as to how to season it and what IT to cook to?

For your first cook keep the rub very simple. Just celery salt and cracked black pepper. Let that sit for an hour then grill as Moose did in the posted link above.You'll be addicted almost immediately.

Thank you both for the help....gotta go get celery salt now.:)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Salt and fresh lemon squeezed over while cooking is always good for a Greek flavour or rosemary is a winner too, maybe with a bit of garlic or I have been using Moroccan flavours on lamb a bit lately.

Lawry's seasoned salt, a little garlic powder, and freshly ground course black pepper.

I have found this is a quick and easy rub to make, and it gives good results for me. It seems to taste especially good on lamb.

Sorry, I only just checked into this one. Looks like some good advice so far. Would love to see how your efforts come out. Guerry's suggestion on the Celery Salt is a winner. A very very simple and subtle way to get into lamb.

Cheers!

Bill

Sorry, I only just checked into this one. Looks like some good advice so far. Would love to see how your efforts come out. Guerry's suggestion on the Celery Salt is a winner. A very very simple and subtle way to get into lamb.

Cheers!

Bill

Gee, I wonder who I learned that one from?:becky::thumb:

Back