a nice little haul from BPS, and free too!!!!

chriscw81

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
A good friend(more like a brother) got me a gift certificate for bigpoppasmokers.com and i used it up tonight. i copied text from my order confirmation. i got lots of rub, a paring knife(need a new one), and an A-maze-n pellet smoker. i have been using my homebrew smoker but the the A-maze-n smoker seems like an excellent cold smoker and it's also where i got the idea to make my simple homebrew cold smoker. i'm a big fan of simply marvelous after using the sweet and spicy. all the other rubs are gonna be new to me. i've heard excellent things about them all, i almost got 5 pound bags of a few but decided to try them first. anyways, i was so excited i had to share. i have to work next weekend but the weekend after that i have nice brisky that's gonna get introduced to some Peppered Cow!!!!!!!

Product Name SKU Price Qty Subtotal
Subtotal $105.91
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (XXXXXXX) -$105.91
Tax
$0.00
Grand Total $0.00

SIMPLY MARVELOUS SPICY APPLE RUB, 13 OZ
144SMS
$10.99

Ordered: 1
$10.99

SIMPLY MARVELOUS SWEET & SPICY RUB 13 OZ
140SMS
$10.99

$10.99

PLOWBOYS YARDBIRD RUB
500PBY
$7.99

$7.99

SIMPLY MARVELOUS PEPPERED COW, 13 OZ
146SMP
$10.99

$10.99

A-MAZE-N MAZE SMOKER
685AMS
$39.99

$39.99

SPEAR POINT PARING KNIFE 3 1/2"
831BPS
$8.99

$8.99

2LB PELLET BAGS - MULTIPLE FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM!
Additional Flavors
Cherry
2lb Pellet Bags -154PCH
$7.98

$7.98

PLOWBOYS FIN AND FEATHERS
769PFF
$7.99

$7.99

Looks like you have a great friend there, be sure to show your appreciation by cooking him some delicious food with your new goodies.

Well that's a good start! Love the SM stuff and I'm never without all of 'em.

I recently started using BP's rubs - the Money rub, the Jallelujah bacon jalapeno rub, and the Happy Ending finishing rub - fanfarkingtastic stuff! I made a batch of maple breakfast sausage that turned out kinda boring and that Jallelujah rub woke that stuff right up - I ended up with some awesome fatties! :thumb:

Well that's a good start! Love the SM stuff and I'm never without all of 'em.

I recently started using BP's rubs - the Money rub, the Jallelujah bacon jalapeno rub, and the Happy Ending finishing rub - fanfarkingtastic stuff! I made a batch of maple breakfast sausage that turned out kinda boring and that Jallelujah rub woke that stuff right up - I ended up with some awesome fatties! :thumb:

Next time I will definitely be trying out jallellujah(spelled wrong on purpose I guess) rub. That sounds good. BPS, has a huge selection, I've got a lot of rubs to try :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back