Interesting Smoker

Smoothsmoke

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Not sure what to make of this. :shock: Only 300 bucks. http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/for/2131173813.html

104_0268.jpg

104_0269.jpg

This may start a new trend that overtakes the UDS...

call it the WUDS :roll:

probably works quite well.

thats a heck of a deal, will the trough in the rest of the bag of lump for that low price?

If he says that $200 is low-ballin', point him to the bottle of lighter fluid in the pics... that error is worth $200 :heh:

I was actually looking at it about 2 months ago, it has been on there for awhile he will probably bite at 200. good luck. Let us know how she works if you get her.

guy is a buddy of mine he got the idea from one I made back in the begining of winter, except he couldnt get a side burner so he made one creative guy

Attachments

• 2010-11-20_11-19-10_543.jpg
    2010-11-20_11-19-10_543.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 300
New commercial for when that catches on....

HEY!..You got your Webber in my UDS!

:confused:

Sh&t man... I'm speechless.... can't stop LMAO!

I would love to have it I think it's inventive but I wonder which vents does he use to draw air. All of them or just the one in the lid.

I give the guy points for using what he had. I mean he's still got a semi-functioning Weber grill. Not sure where the ash goes. Might be tough to clean during long cooks.

I only have two words for that,
hill
billy

Ed

That's so crazy it's cool!!! I would put a weld blanket on the top of the side burner to keep to much heat from going out the top though.

I was just kidding about offering 200 for this. Interesting but way too odd looking for me.

"Hillbilly" is not proper terminology for Bakersfield, CA.

His pick up bumper sticker probably says "OIL FIELD TRASH AND PROUD OF IT"
or the other popular Bakersfield bumper sticker " Don't Tell My Mom That I Work In The Oil Fields---She Thinks I Am A Piano Player At A Whorehouse"

Back