***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Tex-Mex and/or Mex-Mex!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the "Tex-Mex and/or Mex-Mex" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren ”Tex-Mex and/or Mex-Mex!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, April 28th.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

[post=2880331]High Q
Fish3_zps037abedd.jpg
[/post]

[post=2883885]BobBrisket
texmex019_zpsc49e7ccb.jpg
[/post]

[post=2890271]93vpmod
CarneAsadaEntry_zpsa9d69e24.jpg
[/post]

[post=2890865]buzz53
attachment.php
[/post]

[post=2891544]Smoke Dawg
attachment.php
[/post]

[post=2891561]Dauvis
28hh7pw.jpg
[/post]

[post=2891640]DerHusker
13939132322_1de624b563_b.jpg
[/post]

[post=2891697]Moose
DSC_2740_zps87e25d57.jpg
[/post]

There are some beautiful plates here and it was hard to pick, but in the end I've never seen an entry quite like Smoke Dawg's before. I just wanted to stick my head in there and give it a big ole bronski!

It was the side of Frijoles Negros that got me.....

Vote For Moose!

Wait...you actually CAN...:shock:

That enchilada called me, siren like, as it were...:becky:

This is going to be another tough call Have to sit and drool for a while :-D

For me it was between the fish taco (Luv Um) and the Chili Relleno. As I had just made some Chili Rellenos, I went with buzz53.

For me it was between the fish taco (Luv Um) and the Chili Relleno. As I had just made some Chili Rellenos, I went with buzz53.

Both my favorites were the two enchilada dishes. Verde, o rojo? Rojo, o verde?

This was really difficult to pick as I would be very happy to eat any of these Since we could onlly pic 1 I went with Moose
Vote for Moose :-D

Congrats to buzz53 for an excellent entry. :thumb: :clap: Was this your first Throwdown entry?

On a side note: How can that delicious looking fish taco only get 1 vote? :shock:

Congrats, buzz53!!! Winning with his first TD entry? Crap! I might never get an outright win now! But maybe my Zero will come sooner :becky:

Congrats, buzz53!!! Winning with his first TD entry? Crap! I might never get an outright win now! But maybe my Zero will come sooner :becky:
Not sure how Dauvis's got a zero on this (Good looking plate of food) but maybe you can trade one of your ties for it. :becky:

Not sure how Dauvis's got a zero on this (Good looking plate of food) but maybe you can trade one of your ties for it. :becky:
You'd like that wouldn't you! I think you are ashamed of our relationship! :becky:

GET A ROOM!

Oh, and congrats buzz53! :thumb::thumb:

What can I say? I still have the magic touch. :biggrin: Let's see... that's 7.

Back