• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Good Comp Teams to follow on YouTube

Dirk41

Reaction score
I've seen some videos on YouTube of teams at contests, but it looks like lots of people hold back that video to sell as a "class". Anyone with good contest teams on YouTube who take you through the process? Seems like a good way to catalogue experience for yourself while sharing the learning. Thanks!

My recomemdation would be the BBQ leauge , for 100$ a year you get some of BEST info you could ask for. You tube theres nothing out there trust me ive searched for hours ! I found THE BBQ LEAUGE , BEST 100 BUCKS EVER SPENT !

My recomemdation would be the BBQ leauge , for 100$ a year you get some of BEST info you could ask for. You tube theres nothing out there trust me ive searched for hours ! I found THE BBQ LEAUGE , BEST 100 BUCKS EVER SPENT !

Thanks! I don't even compete anymore, but just like to see what people are doing and how boxes and techniques have evolved.

Thanks! I don't even compete anymore, but just like to see what people are doing and how boxes and techniques have evolved.

If you aren't interested in competing, why don't you become a judge? You can taste the results, and then tweak your stuff at home if you want to imitate it. Learning how to do it is part of the class fee.

Back