***ROLL CALL! Pacific Northwest Eggfest***

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Second Annual Pacific Northwest Eggfest this weekend Sept. 6 at beautiful Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah, WA. I'm picking up my new Large demo and will be cooking finger foods when I'm not schmoozing around! I've flipped 5 Weber Kettles, a UDS, a refurbished Kamado and a Genesis gasser and they've almost paid for the new Big Green Egg! Any other WAFO's going to be in attendance? I'll be flying the Brethren banner, so stop by and say HI!
http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=112&func=showcat&catid=1

I'll be there cooking brisket and pineapple...:p...but you already know that! :biggrin:

They just added a Peoples Choice to the mix, I plan on going all out now!

Best of luck to ya both. Don't forget the pics. Got your dibs in on a demo Egg?

Best of luck to ya both. Don't forget the pics. Got your dibs in on a demo Egg?

We're both taking home demos...:p

They just added a Peoples Choice to the mix, I plan on going all out now!

Sure...NOW you plan on getting serious...what happened to the "finger foods"...OK partner...I'm challenging you to a BGE "throwdown"...IF you think you can handle it! :twisted:

Can't come down this time but one of these days.... Looks like I should also start looking into what's involved in getting a demo Egg (across the border). All the best Brian & JD. Looking forward to the pics and Pron!

We're both taking home demos...:p

Sure...NOW you plan on getting serious...what happened to the "finger foods"...OK partner...I'm challenging you to a BGE "throwdown"...IF you think you can handle it! :twisted:

Them's fightin' words! You better just hang onto the "Midnight Ramblers pitbitch apron" and use it for a cryin towel!!

Them's fightin' words! You better just hang onto the "Midnight Ramblers pitbitch apron" and use it for a cryin towel!!

You're goin' down bro...in a blaze of "lump"...:twisted:

Thinking about going...

Come on down bro...say hello and grab an apron...I could use some help takin' down Swamprb! :mrgreen:

Swamprb, Sure would like to join you up there one of these days. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm gonna let you guys fight it out for second in PC... Was a lot of fun last year! Would you buy a used car from the guys in this pic???

Attachments

• P1000728.jpg
    P1000728.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 15
  • P1000731.jpg
    P1000731.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 15
Back