Smoking on the Suwannee (Team Shadowing)

BigBobBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
when planning what events you are going to attend do you plan your whole season ahead of time or do you plan on a monthly basis. The reason I ask is to see if anyone is planning on attending the Smokin on the Suwannee event this year in July in Live Oak, Florida. I live there and while not competing, (still not good enough yet) I would love to visit with some brethren teams and learn what competition cooking is all about, and get some experience in how things operate if possible. I look forward to meeting any of the brethren teams that will be there and getting to say howdy. I would love to shadow and even help out if you need me to do so.

we are having a Judge's Training on Friday night. I would suggest taking the class. It will give you some insight that could prove to be beneficial.

I'll be there taste testing and enjoying some malted beverages but haven't found a team to let me hang around yet.

Well that does sound like a great idea. Do you have the details about when and where. If not when you get everything finalized cold you send me the information so I can make arrangements to work it out.

It will be Friday the 27th at 6pm at the Spirit Lodge...sign up will be on the FBA website when it gets nearer.

Back