Any Brethren Coming to Wyoming State BBQ in Worland?

thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Reaction score
I've been trying to make it over there since the first year and was curious if any of y'all were going to visit?

I have finally signed up for a judges class there (I've been dragging my feet on that one for a long time) so unless it's he** or high water, I should be there. (Also a bluegrass festival, car show and horse shoe contest)

Not planning on Worland. But am going to Laramie. They are also haveing the judging class there.that is alot closer for you ?

Not planning on Worland. But am going to Laramie. They are also haveing the judging class there.that is alot closer for you ?

Carol and I are excited about teaching and doing the Laramie contest. Great organizer and a wonderful contest.
See you soon
Merl

Ill be there. So will Quau. We are doing a fundraiser/class on thursday. After a few days of running away from bears in Yellowstone....

Horse shoes? I used to be able to throw some shoes in my youth...

Plus big Moe is coming? I better bring a bigger prime rib... especially with Qua cooking it. it will be awesome...

Look forward to meeting you at the class and pet a buffalo for me would ya! :heh:
Ill be there. So will Quau. We are doing a fundraiser/class on thursday. After a few days of running away from bears in Yellowstone....

Horse shoes? I used to be able to throw some shoes in my youth...

Plus big Moe is coming? I better bring a bigger prime rib... especially with Qua cooking it. it will be awesome...

Look forward to meeting you at the class and pet a buffalo for me would ya! :heh:

I'm not sure a buffalo could toss me as high as some of those idiot tourists... ive read that they like to have their tails pulled though...

Enjoy yourselves! I went to college in Powell and have fond memories of making some drunken runs down to Worland with friends. Good folks there in the Basin.

LOL...ya they sure do love their tummies rubbed also....If I can help ya in any way while your up here or anything just let me know.
I'm not sure a buffalo could toss me as high as some of those idiot tourists... ive read that they like to have their tails pulled though...

I to am a graduate of that place.....good college for a small one in my opinion.
Enjoy yourselves! I went to college in Powell and have fond memories of making some drunken runs down to Worland with friends. Good folks there in the Basin.

Back