• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sam's Club Comp - How to Cancel?

Teamfour

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to cancel an entry into a Sam's Club event?

i think they'll only let you out if they can replace. whatever it is is written somewheres....

I had to cancel last year. Just call the office. They will cancel you out and then refund your money once someone pays to take your place. Keith

Cancellation Policy: Teams that opt out less than 30 days prior to an event will be eligible for a refund if KCBS is able to fill their spot with a paid entry. A refund of $240 (entry fee less $10 administration fee) will be issued. If KCBS is not able to fill the spot, a refund will not be issued. If a team withdraws from an event 30 or more days in advance, a refund of $240 (entry fee less $10 administration fee) will be issued.

I assume he mean he's the #5 team & he want's in if you & those in front of him don't.

My $.02 - make up your mind now one way or the other as it's not fair to keep those on the waiting list who do want in hanging

I assume he mean he's the #5 team & he want's in if you & those in front of him don't.

My $.02 - make up your mind now one way or the other as it's not fair to keep those on the waiting list who do want in hanging

ding, ding ding!!!we have a winner.
I have been holding out on other comps just because of this chance. In a couple of weeks I wont be interested any more.

I find it interesting that some think I just reserved my spot on speculation and am maliciously messing with other team's interests in the contest. I have a work situation that may keep me from participating. Once I find out I will decide and cancel if necessary. I'm glad nobody else has ever been in this situation.

I find it interesting that some think I just reserved my spot on speculation and am maliciously messing with other team's interests in the contest. I have a work situation that may keep me from participating. Once I find out I will decide and cancel if necessary. I'm glad nobody else has ever been in this situation.

I hope you don't believe that my questions and statements are any type of attack, I'm just letting you know I'm #5 and as of right now would like to be there and that you wouldn't have to worry about losing your entry fee. Looking over the team list my guess is that 1 or 2 others will drop right before the deadline. I will not be interested in a couple of weeks as I would like to finalize the remainder of my season.

make what ever choice that is best for you. Please remember what happened during the original sign up, teams signed up, filled up the list, then never paid blocking teams wanting in, out. That is were some others may be coming from. Good luck if you do compete!

A team that is listed on the Richmond contest qualified in Ashville can they cook both when there is a waiting list?

A team that is listed on the Richmond contest qualified in Ashville can they cook both when there is a waiting list?

They can compete twice, but only qualify once. If they finish top 6 in both events a regional space will open up for the 7th place finisher of one of the events.

Really???

It does not matter why. Stuff comes up. No biggie. BUT how long you wait to make a decision now that you know.... That speaks to character.

It's your spot, do with it what you wish.

Back